The 2016 Mile High Healthcare Analytics Free Webinar Series kicks off on January 7th with Richard Lieberman previewing upcoming trends in Quality Measurement. Don’t miss this session as we outline important learning from 2015 and tips for QI program success in 2016 including how to prepare for, 1) new quality ratings in Medicaid and on the Exchanges, and 2) changes to Medicare-Advantage Stars for 2016.
With increasing transparency of both quality ratings and costs, consumers and referring physicians are making more informed healthcare choices. Quality scores impact both direct revenue attainment and patient behavior more than ever before.
Quality improvement professionals will gain valuable insights on:
- Data integrity initiatives necessary to maximize quality
- How to convert Medicare-Advantage star ratings to commercial exchange QRS star ratings
- How to create an integrated quality scorecard that impacts both QRS and MA star ratings
- Tips and tools for creating predictive and actionable QI plans
- Common deficiencies in quality reporting
Quality measurement, along with risk adjustment and utilization measurement are the key components in the migration toward value-based payments. The next generation will be to merge utilization reporting with multiple years of quality and risk profiling. We can only reach this goal with improved data governance programs, comprehensive ETL processes and cross-silo reporting.
Date: January 7, 2016
Time: 2:00 Eastern, 11:00 Pacific
Duration: One hour
Join Mile High Healthcare Analytics to better understand how the latest Quality Improvement Trends will impact your organization in 2016.